Happy Spring!!! I love Easter, because it usually signifies that warmer weather, fresh air, and deeeeelicious spring produce are all right around the corner!
Need last minute menu adjustments or add-ons for any Easter celebrations this weekend?
Well you’ve come to the right place. Menu planning for me is such a treat, and actually one of my favorite creative outlets. Here are a few to peruse – and all the recipes can (of course) be found right here!
Feeling Brunch-ey? Any of these can round out a brunch menu beautifully (or be the star of the show!):
- Maple Oat Meal Scones with Brown Butter Glaze
- Mixed Berry Crumb Cake
- Blueberry Scones
- Sweet Potato Hash
- Praline Pecan Baked French Toast
- Cream Cheese Breakfast Buns
Looking for more of a lunch/dinner sorta deal? Try your hand at any of these delicious dishes!
- Baked Pasta Florentine
- Rosemary Roasted Baby Potatoes
- Salmon with Lemon and Capers
- The Perfect Roast Chicken
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon and Herbed Breadcrumbs
- Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Pork Loin
- Buttermilk Roasted Chicken
- Red Potatoes Au Gratin with Blue Cheese
If nothing else, these should get your creative (and culinary!) juices flowing!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.